Party Hire Franchises for Sale
A party hire franchise using the Party Cave business model will allow you to enter the party hire industry without having to compete on price due to our unique party hire inventory.
Please contact us to discuss owning your own Party Cave Franchise in your area.
For information on how to join THE PARTY CAVE FRANCHISE system please complete and return the contact form at the base of this page. On receipt we will forward an Information Statement along with a standard Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement which needs to be read , signed and returned in order to receive detailed Franchise Documents.
- Complete the Contact form on this page and return it to receive the Information Statement together with the Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement.
- Have an initial meeting or telephone discussion with a Director of the Franchisor Company .
- Sign and return the Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement in order to receive the complete set of Franchise Documents including the Disclosure Documents, Operations Manual, Franchise Agreement, Franchising Code of Conduct and acknowledgement of requirement for independent or legal advice.
- Obtain legal and or independent advice on the Franchise.
- Sign and return the Franchise Agreement and pay the required deposit.
- Complete the purchase of your Franchise 16 weeks after deposit paid as per the terms of the Franchise Agreement.